The health and safety of our patients and staff are of the utmost importance to us here at Countryside Dental. We want to update you on the following precautions that we are taking to keep our patients, and staff healthy.
- We are Increasing our cleaning protocols and frequencies on all common space throughout the day. We are using products such as antibacterial sprays or wipes, which have been found to be effective against viruses such as coronavirus.
- The Doctor and Hygienist’s rooms equipment and surfaces are disinfected prior to patients being seated. In addition, high touch surfaces have barrier tape and sleeves.
- We always have and continue to follow the strictest infection control and protective barrier protocols. All instruments are sterilized after each patient. Sterilization containers or pouches contain indicators to confirm proper sterilization conditions were met. Our sterilization equipment is tested daily.
- All members of the dental care team wash their hands and use gloves, masks, and protective wear.
- My front office staff will be contacting patients with upcoming appointments to ask questions based on public health guidelines to help determine if they should visit the office or reschedule their appointment.
- We will ask all patients to rinse their mouth with an antibacterial rinse prior to any dental work and hygiene appointment.
- Additionally, if you have a fever and cough or have reason to believe that you have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you call ahead of your appointment to notify us. This will enable us to take the necessary precautions such as to provide care by telephone or rescheduling your appointment. It is important that individuals exposed or potentially exposed to COVID-19 not enter the office.
- We value the health and safety of you and our staff and ask for your cooperation with these precautions, as they will benefit us all. We are committed to keeping our office clean and safe as we navigate our way through this unprecedented and evolving situation.
- Thank you for your continued trust in Countryside Dental. Please feel free to reach out to us by email at [email protected] or by telephone at 518-392-5231 with any questions.
- If you have an emergency please contact Dr. Domenic Riccobono at 518-227-9070.
Finally, I want to remind all of you that we always pull together during a crisis. Please take care of yourself and your families and we will get through this together.
Dr. Domenic Riccobono